top of page

The Private Love Collective

Public·45 Private Members
Irina Kolomiec
Irina Kolomiec

Today: Dortmund v Bochum live online 28 January 2024

VfL Bochum @ Borussia Dortmund: Live Stream & on TV today ... VfL Bochum @ Borussia Dortmund is an upcoming Soccer event that takes place on Jan 28 at 11:30 AM.

Ronaldo did something that you see in the NBA, he was up in the air for an hour and a half. That was Sampdoria manager Claudio Ranieri's assessment of Cristiano Ronaldo's gravity defying leap to score in Juventus' 2-1 win against his side on Wednesday night. The 34-year-old Portuguese produced a leap of 71cm as he met Alex Sandro's cross at the back post at a height of 8. It was the sort of skill seen by the likes of LeBron James and James Harden in the NBA. Borussia Dortmund v VfL Bochum Tickets ... Dortmund on 30/04/2022 on Live Football Tickets Bochum tickets securely online for the exciting match at Signal Iduna Park in Dortmund. They subsequently won the Club World Cup in December. Without knowing it at the time, the most important thing I said to the players was that we have to create our own stories and own history," said Klopp. When I came in, I had to tell them not to compare themselves with anyone any more, some of the fantastic people who played for this club and won everything in the past. We needed to get the opportunity from our supporters to find our own way, and this is only possible because people never lost patience with us in any moment. That result took their points haul to 20 from their last ten La Liga games and we expect their consistency to continue here. The hosts have also won their last five top flight fixtures against Los Leones at Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, so this will again be a daunting trip for a Bilbao side struggling to find their best on the road. If anything the mental side is the priority at the moment," he said. It is a global crisis. The economy of this country is in lockdown. We know people are struggling on the front line. Some of the players are away from their families and they are missing them. Even if they went home, they couldn't really go and visit them because everyone is on lockdown but we need to be aware of that. We have a psychologist working at the club to give extra support. They are seventh in the table, two places and a point above visitors Dinamo Brest. Their weekend fixture resulted in a 1-1 draw at FC Slutsk, that makes it two stalemates in a row, four in the last five and five for the season. The game looked to be heading for a draw but then Slutsk took an 81st minute lead. Borussia Dortmund vs. Bochum: probable teams, match Borussia Dortmund vs. Bochum: probable teams, match stats & LIVE blog! 24.01.2024. facebook twitter whatsapp · mail copy-link. Jadon Sancho and Borussia ... Unfamiliar faces appeared with their suitcases, more familiar ones scurried away with their chins nuzzled into the breasts of their jackets trying to escape the vile winds. Liverpool’s squad were due to train but Torres was not going to join them. I had been scheduled to interview him and despite all the indications he was going to be leaving for Chelsea, I was told to turn up as normal and wait" In the Athletic, Simon Hughes tells the story of how Fernando Torres left Liverpool in 2011. You can’t write those two off. Wolves, the way they play with their attacking play, they’re a fantastic team to watch and then you’ve got Sheffield United. John Lundstram of Sheffield United celebrates with his team mates after scoring his team's second goal during the Premier League match between Sheffield United and AFC Bournemouth at Bramall Lane on February 09, 2020 in Sheffield, United KingdomGetty Images The only team I’d say that are better than them as a unit is Liverpool, who are a real team. RB Leipzig, who drew with Freiburg 1-1, brought in a set of airport stairs so players could get to and from their seats in the stands. Head coaches were allowed to go without a mask so they could shout instructions to their players. Substitutes took off their masks to warm up, and when players were replaced they were handed a mask before reaching the bench. Elbow bumps instead of hugs Some goals were met by social-distancing celebrations. Arteta will surely look at the current crop and decide that at one minute past midnight on January 1, he wants to get some dry ink on a contract with a centre-half he can rely on. They say Kalidou Koulibaly is finally on the move from Napoli - and what a statement that would be. Arsenal's defensive frailty could be blamed on David LuizGetty Images 4. The task of qualifying for Europe's premier competition could be made easier if Manchester City's continental ban is upheld and fifth place comes into play. Wolves, who could also book a place through the Europa League, showed resilience to twice come from behind and were largely inspired by their two wide forwards - Jota and Adama Traore. Jota is in superb form and had a hand in all three of Wolves' goals, with his pass sending Jimenez away to slot the winner beyond Paulo Gazzaniga 17 minutes from time. He did not hit double figures in any of his four full seasons at Chelsea and left in 2014, initially on loan to AC Milan and then permanently to Atletico Madrid, having scored a total of 45 goals in 172 games for the Blues. Jan 2018: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Borussia Dortmund to Arsenal (£56m) Aubameyang has scored 16 goals in 26 appearances for Arsenal this seasonDeadline day often goes hand in hand with panic buying but this one surely has to go down as a big success. Bayern Munich had another massive win in the Champions League in midweek. They return to Bundesliga action and are third in the table, six places above their opponents. Bayern beat Red Star 6-0 in midweek making it four wins in a row. The last three have been won by an aggregate score of 14-0 and they resume life in the Bundesliga a point behind the league leaders Borussia Monchengladbach. Barcelona forward Antoine Griezmann came on as a substitute in the 76th minute in an attempt to find a winner but did not make an impact. On-loan Real Madrid defender Sergio Reguilon had a great chance to score for Sevilla in stoppage time when the ball fell kindly for him in an unmarked position in the box but he hit it straight at Ter Stegen. The league leaders next play Athletic Bilbao on Tuesday, 23 June, while Messi remains one off 700 career goals. Arsenal are in a mess and the concerns of supporters were voiced as recently as Sunday when a number of prominent supporters' groups united to issue a statement calling for "urgent action" to halt the "alarming and desperate state of things. A petition started in the summer expressing similar sentiments garnered 120,000 signatures. The urgent action demanded has been delivered. As well as Arsenal's board, pressure will now mount on former star and technical director Edu and particularly on Head of Football Raul Sanllehi, the latter already a target for fans' frustration. The point in west London was just the 10th Marcelo Bielsa's side have collected from a possible 33, a wrenched run that meant Brentford could have moved above them and into second themselves with victory. Thomas Frank's Bees had been 16 points and eight places adrift of the Yorkshire club when they returned to the top of the table after recording a seventh successive league win on 10 December. A share of the spoils now leaves Brentford two points and two places adrift of Leeds after they moved above Nottingham Forest, who were upstaged at home by Charlton. Lionel Messi will become only the second player to make 700 Barcelona appearances if he features in Wednesday's Champions League game with Borussia Dortmund. The 32-year-old, who has scored 612 goals for the club, is behind Xavi's appearance record of 767. Barca and Dortmund know a win at the Nou Camp takes them into the last 16. Dortmund manager Lucien Favre is under pressure with his club sixth in the Bundesliga. Tottenham got a big win from Aston Villa on Sunday with a 2-3. Bog loss to Sean who was injured and will not fight until the end of the season. He finished second in Group B of the Champions League where Bayern finished first. Given his profile, expect other English teams to join the race. ESTIMATED COST: £40m Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig)Getty Images 25. Moussa Dembele (Lyon) WHY COULD HE MOVE Because he has the quality that drives the transfer market most crazy: he scores goals. Dembele has backed up his performances at Celtic will a stunning season for Lyon (22 goals). VfL Bochum vs Borussia Dortmund live score,prediction() VfL Bochum vs Borussia Dortmund live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2015/07/17 at 11:00:00 UTC time in International Club Friendly. Tottenham have not done that. The team that sat 14th in the league in November are manifestly worse than the team that finished second in 2016-17. That summer, Spurs lost a wantaway Kyle Walker and failed to replace him. Serge Aurier does not count. In the 2017-18 season Tottenham finished third – two points ahead of Liverpool – and signed no one. We are heading to a football match in the Austrian championship. The match will be played against the hartberg team and the altach team. The hartberg team has a higher ranking than the altach team. The team will have the advantage of playing at home in this match. So the team is in better shape than their opponent. Indeed the Altach team has made 6 defeats in its last 7 games. To this extent I do not see her beat this better ranked team and more outside. The team only beat the Tirol team which is not going well at all either. Ajman fc have 1 win and 2 losses in the last 5 matches. They have scored 8 goals and conceded 13 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 2 and lose 2 of their last 5 games scoring 8 goals and conceding 10 goals. Admira and Austria Vienna will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Admira this season have the following results: 5W, 9D and 14L. Meanwhile Austria Vienna have 9W, 11D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Freiburg have also performed well versus attacking sides. They beat Eintracht Frankfurt last time out, who take the second-highest amount of shots per game in the Bundesliga. They also drew with Werder Bremen, who have taken the fourth-highest amount of shots per game. Television images circulating on social media showed a City fan making a gesture in front of United's Brazilian midfielder Fred during the game, which the visitors won 2-1, leading to his arrest by the police. Anthony Burke of Panfield Road, Wythenshawe has been charged with a Racially Aggravated Section 5 Public Order Act," GMP said in a statement https://www. Team newsCeltic captain Scott Brown suspended, while fellow midfielders Callum McGregor, Ryan Christie and Tom Rogic, plus goalkeeper Fraser Forster and striker Odsonne Edouard, have been rested. Goalkeeper Craig Gordon, right-back Moritz Bauer, midfielder Nir Bitton, winger Scott Sinclair and strikers Leigh Griffiths and Vakoun Issouf Bayo will feature. Meanwhile, 16-year-old winger Karamoko Dembele, 18-year-old midfielder Scott Robertson and 19-year-old striker Grant Savoury could make their debuts. Gwangju are winless in their opening two matches of the season. Sangju have four wins in the last five home matches Gwangju have three losses in their last five away matches. Sangju have three wins in the last four meetings with Gwangju. The third round of the Korean top league is here and among the matches lined up, Sangju Sangmu will be hosting Gwangju on Saturday. However, things have changed of late and they are now undefeated in their last four home matches in the league, winning three and drawing one. This improvement of late is also reflected in the form table, where they have claimed 14 points from their last eight league matches, a return which is only four points behind the best points return in the league. One win in their last five games in all competitions is a worrying statistic for Guardiola, who can only hope that cracks finally start to appear in Liverpool's armour in the busy month ahead. Even if Liverpool stumble, however, it is hard to see City putting together the kind of sequence that saw them win 14 consecutive Premier League matches to win the title last season. When we consider the lack of defensive strength shown by both this term, goals are easy to fancy. Those looking to get involved in this fixture can try 'Over 2.5 Goals & Both Teams to Score'. Keeping clean sheets isn't a forte of either side; Eastleigh are without a shutout on the road, while Hartlepool have kept a clean sheet in just two of their 14 home games. Three or more goals have been scored in four of Eastleigh's last five on the road, as well as in seven of their last nine, 100% of which have seen Tuesday's visitors both score and concede. I was really lucky to have Rachel, because the amount of text messages she got from me. Bless her cotton socks, she was like my little mentor," Fishlock said. I could ask: 'I'm feeling this, is this normal?' She's like: 'Yeah. So I was lucky because I had a couple of people. Kimmy Little from Scotland is another one, who had just gone through it. That really helped me get through it. I was lucky with that. FIFA said Sediqi Rustam was a former assistant to former Afghanistan Football Federation president Keramuudin Karim who was banned for life in June following complaints lodged by several Afghan female players. FIFA said that Sediqi Rustam "was aware of such abuse" and had the duty to report it and prevent it. Dortmund vs. Bochum 28/01/2024 | Father's Day Luncheon 6 hours ago — (STREAM###))) Live stream: Dortmund vs. Bochum 28/01/2024 6 hours ago — BVB 09 vs. Bochum live stream 28 January 2024 $72.99/mo for 85+ live ... Shakhtar finished behind Manchester City and Atalanta in their group, losing to both of them at home. They will be back in the Champions League next season as they currently lead the Ukranian league by 14 points. They have failed to win their last three games in the Europa League and will find this a difficult task. All credit to Norwich's skipper Alex Tettey, who faced the cameras after the game and put his team's season into perspective: you can't expect to survive in the Premier League unless you're prepared to invest in players who cost £40/50m. I have some sympathy with his point. Did you know? Noble created eight chances against Norwich, his highest ever tally in a Premier League game. Neves: The ball from Ruben Neves for Diogo Jota to score Wolves third goal and put the game way beyond a poor Everton was quite brilliant. The Likes-to-Quote-Mandela One Video - Mourinho quotes Mandela on his United experience – ‘You never lose, you win or you learn’01:06 13:15 - Mourinho: It was not a room. Ahed of his return to Old Trafford as Tottenham boss, Jose Mourinho has defended staying in a hotel during the whole of his Manchester United reign. Hajduk Split will host Dinamo Zagreb for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. In any case, I expect, this will be a very interesting match. Also, this will be a very tense match. I believe, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. Dinamo Zagreb is the best team of the league. Dinamo have a great attack. I expect, they will try to dominate in this game. Also, Hajduk is also strong team. I expect, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. However, Dinamo is really better team. WHY CHELSEA? The article in Bild lists a number of potential suitors for the German international but - with a host of elite European clubs already having long-term keepers in situ - settles on Chelsea as the best fit for the 34-year-old. It is a conclusion that Eurosport’s Sam Few agrees with – though he thinks Neuer could co-exist with the incumbent Kepa. Borussia Dortmund vs. VfL Bochum - Football Match Preview 4 days ago — Bundesliga Live Stream Info: VfL Bochum vs. Borussia Dortmund · Match Date: Sunday, January 28, 2024 · Match Time: 11:30 AM ET · Venue: Signal ... Dinamo Brest will against BATE in match Belarus Vysshaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Dinamo Brest on last 3 match in league can make total score is 6 goals. Likewise BATE on last 3 match in league can make total score is 11 goals. Therefore, I think this match will much score from both teams. Moreover both teams on last 3 match always to make score. Therefore, I'm sure that both teams will make score again on this match and could be the end score will the end is over 2.5 goals. Both teams are in terrible form right now. The home side are coming from 4 defeats in their last 5 matches and have not won in their last 5 matches. They are coming from a 2-0 away defeat against Makendojia and will be hoping to clinch points from this match as they have a good home record. They have not lost in their home ground hy winning 4 and drawing 4 matches. Paper Round’s view: Pochettino spent years at Tottenham Hotspur being denied the necessary resources by Daniel Levy, so he should do himself a favour and avoid working for Ed Woodward who would give him similar problems. Allegri meanwhile probably won’t find a club as big as United who would give him a job, as he did nothing especially impressive at Juventus. I had to help people who were struggling'Gundogan, who has been staying in touch with family and friends via video calls during lockdown, has also made a significant donation to help support people in Heinsberg, Germany. The German district - which is around 50 miles from Gundogan’s home city of Gelsenkirchen - has been badly affected by the pandemic and the City midfielder has helped facilitate a shopping service for vulnerable people and care packages for nursing staff.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Private Members

• E
    executiveassistant
  • S
    shalbedl
  • Parental Pt
    Parental Pt
  • Julio Carrio
    Julio Carrio
  • L
    luigiradan
bottom of page